PLEASE PAY SPECIAL ATTENTION TO BOLD ITEMS!
Our scholarships are funded entirely by members of the Women's Success Network (WSN) through various fundraising events during the year. The scholarships are primarily for non-traditional aged students, who are obtaining or advancing skills through college or professional development courses.
This scholarship is available to women who wish to continue their education and training. As there are many other financial aid options available to the traditional student, students attending college directly from high school are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Be enrolled in a specific course or program when scholarship is awarded
- Have well-defined and obtainable goals
- Demonstrate financial need
- Live in Eastern Massachusetts or Northern Rhode Island
- Make themselves available for an in-person interview with WSN selection committee
- Be willing and able to attend the Scholarship Award dinner on the first Wednesday in June
Applications are accepted from January 15 through March 15.
Scholarship awards range from $250 to $1,500 and are awarded at the sole discretion of the Scholarship Committee.
The Scholarship Committee will review applications, conduct interviews, and notify applicants by mid-May.
All scholarship applicants may begin the process by electronically submitting the completed application to the WSN Scholarship Committee. Enter the appropriate information and click submit. If you would like to submit a Word document, you must email it separately to firstname.lastname@example.org, but you still need to complete this form to be considered.